We have carefully discussed the issues raised by Minister Sisulu. There should be no holy cows in the struggle to establish a South Africa characterized by peace, inclusive democracy, social justice and collective prosperity. In those talks, the Constitution is not sacred, and judges are not angels wrote Professor Arthur Mutambara.
Minister Lindiwe Sisulu wrote her opinion on January 7/2022, with the headline: "Hi Mzansi, have we seen justice?" It was a critique of the challenges facing South Africa.
Sisulu's right to express himself and the content of his remarks must be vigorously defended without equality or ambiguity. On January 8, immediately after reading the comment piece, I made the following comment publicly:
‘Wow, what a piece of Lindiwe Sisulu. I am very surprised that some members of the ANC are still getting it and are ready to express it clearly. The question is how to get those ideas out of the way to influence ANC members and the direction of the country. I stand by this statement.
0 Comments